Be Sure To Obtain Everything You Need To Better Execute Your TaxesJanuary 28, 2021
Denny & Company, LLP Focus On Financial And Personal Well-Being Of Their ClientsMarch 31, 2021
We over at Denny and Company LLC strive in the golden hours of tax season. To assure your next tax refund is not only submitted on time but also accurate to please you and your financial needs.
Not only do we always offer the top service with our team of certified accountants, we also are here to share important tax season dates to assist you in receiving that tax refund.
The Tax Rundown To Aid You In These Next Vital Weeks
- February 12, 2021 – The tax agency already began accepting and processing 2020 tax season information for refunds, be fully aware of any documents you need such as ones obtained by employers during the 2020 year. Having these all in hand already gives you vital information that is used to assess an accurate refund. Make sure to be aware of which specific documents you need (W2, W4, 1040s, etc)
- February 22, 2021 – The “Where’s My Refund Tool” on the IRS website updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, which is also referred and known to as PATH Act returns.
Related Article: Be Sure To Obtain Everything You Need To Better Execute Your Taxes
- 1st Week of March 2021 – As long as all information you gave was correct and electronically submitted, this week will start the direct deposit refunds to those who claimed EITC and ACTC (PATH Act returns).
- April 15, 2021 – Time is up, tax season is up and information needed should be taken care of and submitted for those filing 2020 tax returns.
- October 15, 2021 – This is the second deadline that all requesting an extension on their 2020 tax returns have to file, however do not treat this as a reason to procrastinate, be on time and get your refund faster than later!
Having all these dates and necessary documents together will greatly smooth out the journey of obtaining your tax refund both swiftly and accurately. To assure your peace of mind and financial stability, you can always reach out to our certified team at Denny and Company LLC.
Do not forget that here at Denny and Company LLC we make life LESS taxing and during these next set of weeks we strive in assisting all in their tax season!